Visit Us in Chicago
Server Farm Realty, LLC, an expert data center real estate and operations organization focused on making physical agile, announces today that Mario Calderone, VP of Real Estate, will speak at CAPRE 7th Annual Greater Chicago Midwest Data Center Summit. This event will be taking place March 22, 2018, in Chicago, Illinois. At 4:00 p.m. CST, Mr. Calderone will be part of a discussion panel talking about what types of debt and equity sources will become more active in 2018.
At Serverfarm, Mr. Calderone is responsible for all aspects of the commercial real estate portfolio including acquisitions, leasing, management, financing and disposition. A seasoned real estate industry professional, Calderone has an established track record of successful value-creation across a broad range of investment assets.
WHAT: Discussion: “What Types of Debt and Equity Sources Will Become More Active in 2018?”
WHERE: Holiday Inn Mart Plaza River North – Chicago, IL
WHEN: Thursday, March 22, 2018 – 4:00 p.m. CST
WHO: Mario Calderone, VP of Real Estate, Serverfarm, and others
Proposed Discussion Points:
* Overview and analysis of 2017 record year of data center M&A: What might we expect in 2018?
* Will data center REITs raise follow-on equity to fund deals?
* Will data center operators acquire service providers (software service providers or network service providers)?
* Will data centers begin expanding into other technology infrastructure groups such as tower and fiber?
* Is the industry mature or simply maturing?
* How will debt markets evolve in 2018?
* What types of equity sources may seek data center deals in 2018?
* How is the mission critical arena viewed by institutional investors? Is there general acceptance of data centers by institutional players?
* How will international M&A impact the data center arena in the U.S.?
* Mario Calderone, Vice President – Real Estate, Server Farm Realty, LLC
* Moderator: Miles Loo, Jr., Global Lead, Valuation & Advisory, Data Center Consulting Group, Newmark Knight Frank
* Dan Bryson, Executive Vice President, Finance, JLL Capital Markets
* Joseph Junda, Managing Director, CIT
* Vincent Luongo, Senior Managing Director, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
* Corey Welp, Managing Director, fifteenfortyseven Critical Systems Realty
* Jonathan Petersen, Vice President, Equity Research REITs, Jefferies LLC
Serverfarm is a unique data center company whose mission is to maximize data center and IT infrastructure efficiencies by providing a holistic approach to building, integrating and managing data center environment and IT deployments. We provide complete data center oversight from facility to IT infrastructure management, which enables our customers to concentrate on growing their businesses. If you are interested in learning more, click the link below to meet with us in person.